Rn4EC-3 Radon Fan is the most powerful product on the market for active radon mitigation applications where high suction and high flow are required. It is an excellent solution for high radon levels, poor sub-slab communication, multiple suction points and/or large sub slab footprint. Rn4EC-3 replaces models FR200, FR225, and FR250 for radon mitigation.
• Designed specifically for Active Soil Depressurization (ASD) mitigation applications
• High Suction, High Flow
• Dial your suction in with a built-in speed control
• Two soft anti-vibration couplers included
• Set up for a 3” PVC pipe
• For residential and commercial applications
• Air-tight housing - zero leakage
• UV resistant plastic housing
• UL Listed for safety and outdoor use
• HVI certified fan performance
• 5-year factory warranty
Rn4EC-3 can create 4.75” of suction while moving 20 cfm, or moving from 125 to 200 cfm when operating at only 0.5” of suction.
Inherently efficient and operationally stable at full and reduced speeds, Rn 4EC-3 fan arms the radon professional with installation methods not previously practical. Integrated control system allows for “dialing in” the fan speed necessary to achieve either the required sub-slab depressurization or required system air flow rate.
Manufactured from two molded plastic pieces seamlessly joined together. It is inherently and permanently airtight ensuring no Radon gas leakage. A large watertight electrical wiring enclosure ensures electrical installation quick and simple. Fan motor is thermal overload protected with automatic reset and can be installed both indoors or outdoors. Two anti-vibration couplers are included with the fan.